- First, verify that you are wearing a Health Tag and make sure the black suede part of your Tag is touching your skin and has a snug fit.
- If you are sitting, try adjusting your posture and your Health Tag’s position and make sure the tag has not flipped over.
- Check the top right corner of your home hub to verify it has connectivity (cellular bars or wifi).
- Gently squeeze the Tag where Spire is printed on the device or change its orientation to cause the green LED to flash. If you are unable to get the green LED to flash, the Tag may have a low battery and it may need replacement.
- If after these steps you are still seeing "no HT is worn", call Support at 415-980-3858 option 1.
Please note: if the app says 'analyzing' the HT is connected, worn correctly, and in process of updating data.